Why SNN Serenity Gardens?
• Serenity is located on 29 Acre, 6 Gunta,
• There are 6 completed Blocks – A, B, C, D, E & P. 7th block is G Block and 8th Block is the
Commercial Block at the entrance
• 6 Blocks consists of 1872 Apartments of 2, 3 and 4 BHK are all sold out , with OC received
• In total there are 2466 apartment in the project
• The project was launched on 10.10.2010 and was one of the fastest selling projects in Bangalore
• All the block have Ground plus 13 floors
• In the center of the project we have the MLCP consisting of G + 6 floors of car park and club
house at the 7th and 8th floor
• For A – D car park is at Stilt Level, open and MLCP. E & P block car park is under the block
• A to E block have sizes from 905 to 1730 Sq.ft
• P block know as the premium block starts from 1805 to 2180 Sq.ft
• A to E including G come under BMICAPA , P and Commercial comes under BBMP
• It has won lot of awards, including Hindustan Ratna Award from Mr. Venkaiah Naidu (vice
president of India) for the Best Club of South India.
• Project USPs – Three Sides Open, in some cases all four sides are open.
• Sky Lounge on the 7th floor with a Swimming Pool for parties/get together.
• Two Lakes – Man-made and a Natural lake in the project.
• World Class Amenities – 100,000 Sq. Ft. Club House (the only project in the entire Bangalore to
have such a extended facility).
• All Apartments are in compliance with Vaastu Sashtra.
• We have Kavery water + Borewell + Tank water
Work from Home – Trends
• WFH vs WFO: Employees ready to quit job instead of returning to office – ET March 21,2022
• Remote working new normal; 82% employees prefer working from homes – TOI Jan 29,2022
• Covid or not, work from home likely to continue for many – News Bureau
• Eight in 10 employees prefer working from home: Talent Tech Outlook 2022 Study
• TCS : Under the 25/25 model, no more than 25 per cent of the company’s employees will need to work from the office at any given point, and an employee will not need to spend more than 25 per cent of their time in office by 2025
• Other company – once a week or two times a week rule
Private Terrace Garden Units
• Maximize your Living Space
• Connects you with Nature
• A space for Gardening
• A place to Relax and Unwind
• Pet friendly space
• An entertaining spot by evening
• Rejuvenating workspace
• Improves Aestic Appeal of an House –
• Your Own Private Space
Key Salient Features – G Block
• It is Called Gardens block – 7 towers face the garden.
• It Consist of G + 13 floors , the 13th Floor is numbered as 14
• We have 2, 2 + Study (2.5), 3 , 3 +Study (3.5) and 4 BHK apartments
• Sizes starting from 1060 to 2275 Sq.ft
• There are two Basements for G1, G2, G3, G4 and G9 towers and
Single Basement for G5,G6, G7 & G8 towers
• Car Parking is under the block
• Each tower have three lifts + 2 Staircases – reducing the waiting time
2 BHK : 1060, 1095, 1130, 1145, 1230 Sq.ft
2.5 BHK : 1320, 1340, 1410 Sq.ft ;
3 BHK : 1505, 1555, 1715, 1720 Sq.ft;
3.5 BHK : 2070, 2110 Sq.ft;
4 BHK : 2265, 2275 Sqft
1 Lakh Sqft Garden
• 6 Different type of
• Zones with
• Walking trail to
enjoy the fresh air
1 Lakh Sq.ft Club + 25 k Extra Club in G block
• Guest room
• Provision for Dr. Clinic
• Baddy court -3 no
• Yoga Deck
• Business Center
• Heated Pool
• Indoor Basket Ball Court
Bay Windows in All Apartments
What are the advantages of bay windows?
• More Natural Light.
• Bay Windows Add Style and Volume to Any Space.
• Good Ventilation.
• Increased Home Value.
• Create a Cozy Reading Retreat.
• More Storage Space.
• Research shows that apartment with Bay window appreciate the fastest